STRATEGIC PLAN: 2022 – 2026
The community is safer because the risk of re-offending is reduced.
To make independent, just and evidenced-based decisions where the highest priority is community safety.
- We make the best decisions we can.
- We respect human rights.
- We respect diverse peoples and cultures.
- We partner with First Nations people to improve outcomes.
- We have strong collaborative relationships with other agencies.
- We have a safe and positive workplace culture.
Enable and support strategic projects
- Maintain and expand CERIP program.
- Reduce the incidents of domestic violence through better informed parole decisions.
- Give effect to court ordered immediate parole eligibility decisions.
- Formalise partnerships with relevant stakeholders for strategic projects.
Improve operational efficiency
- Working with the responsible agency to implement the recommendations of the independent review of Parole Board Queensland completed in 2022.
Provide best practice support for board member and staff
- Improve professional development framework.
- Support and implement Psychological Safety strategy.